About Me

My photo
Rialto, Ca, United States

Friday, March 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Logan Chase!




I can't believe it could be possible that my, once little baby boy, is now going to be turning 6 on Sunday, March 11th.
What has happened to the last 6 years??? Where have they gone?
Logan is such a wonderful little boy. I am so blessed to have such a beautiful, smart, Godloving, sweet little boy. God has blessed me with the best children in the world!
I know Logan isn't old enough yet to REALLY understand a letter from Mommy but I still want to write him one and let him know just how much I love him and how proud I am of all that he is!!!


Logan,
You are turning 6 in just 2 short days! Mommy is so very proud of you. You are a perfect little boy and I couldn't have asked for a better son. You know just how to make mommy laugh, you know how to make me cry with some of the sweetest things you think to say to me, you know how to make me soooo mad..and then turn around and make me laugh at the same time! Buddy you are everything to daddy and me. You have become an awesome BIG brother! Trystan loves you so much. You have a special way of making her light up and smile like no one else can.


I love you so much little guy!!! You are Mommy's FAVORITE little boy in the whole world.
Always love God, put Him first in your life and He will make you something more special than you already are!!!
I love you!
Love,
Mommy



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww Katie - you had to go and make me cry! That letter was too much. I have to agree - Logan is a GREAT kid, and we love having him around.

Happy Birthday Loagie!!! (He's not going to let me say that too much longer.)

Parenting is a tough job, but great kids make it so much easier. We're both blessed with really neat kids. I'm so glad our boys are friends, and I'm SO glad I get to watch Logan and Trystan grow up.

I can't even begin to imagine raising kids without the church. We have such a great support network as well as good friends for our children, and wise preaching to help us be better parents. What a deal!

Oh - and Logan's birthday party was officialy designated "a blast" by Ian & Zack. Good job Mom - you scored!

Danelle Layne said...

Hey Katie, I know its really a belated one, but tell Logan I said Happy B-Day!!! You are a beautiful mother and I've never met your youngest but Logan is such a doll !! I hope to see you at Campmeeting. Love you guys!