About Me

My photo
Rialto, Ca, United States

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cakes, Graduations, More Cakes ....and BABIES!!!


First of all let me start off by saying NO...my title DOES NOT mean I am pregnant again!!! NO WAY ....NO HOW!!! =)

SO, in order of events that have happened since my last post,my brother & sister-n-law, Joel and Erica, is having another baby, I have made a baby shower cake for a lady that ordered for her daughters baby shower, I have made a graduation cake for 2 kids that graduated this year, Logan has racked up some trophies at graduation, and I'm a new AUNTIE!!!!!!!

The first cake of this month was for a baby boy shower. The babies name was Xavier Zureal Flowers.

The second cake was for Julian Estrada, that graduated from Hesperia High School. The school colors are black and gold and the "mascot"(I guess) is a scorpion. The top of his cake had a scorpion on it.

The third and fourth cake was for Keith Zammora, John and Maureen's son. He graduated from LCA. I did a HUGE sheet cake and then I also did a Monster Energy Drink cake.


After all of that, we went to graduation on Friday night and my big boy, Logan made me so proud!!
He walked away with an A Honor Roll Certificate, trophy for math, trophy for spelling, trophy for phonics and a trophy for highest GPA. I was one PROUD mommy!!!

Saturday we woke up early and drove to Fresno to see David, Stephanie....and BABY RORY MACLAINE!!!!! I'm an AUNTIE!!! I am soooo proud of that baby!!! I didn't get to hold him this time because he is in NICU right now, but I can't WAIT to get my hands on him and kiss those WONDERFULLY fat cheeks!!! He is a DOLLY baby!!!
Stephanie was IMPRESSIVE!! That little guy weighed 10 lbs and 6 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. He is HUGE!!
David is an AWESOME proud Daddy!

We got up early this morning, Sunday, and headed back home. We pulled into town at 1:20 and went straight to church for Family Day. We played several games of Volleyball and had a blast...but now I'm exhausted!!!

I'm going to sleep!!!

6 comments:

Girly Muse said...

So excited about Rory!!! My parents told me about him yesterday. Please tell David I'm so happy for them!!! What a darling little boy. Love you!

Brooke Morgan said...

Congratulations Auntie! My goodness he looks like Rick's kids! :) I know David and Stephanie must be in bliss right now! :)

Karen J. Hopper said...

You do an amazing job with cakes. I don't know how you can find the time with the three little ones. And congrats to you Auntie. Rory is adorable, and to me he looks like his dad, David.

The "banded" girl said...

Hey girly! I was just looking at your cakes and I was wondering if you would be interested in making one for Kristy's baby shower?? Sis. Debbie White is doing cupcakes, and she is making enough for everyone but I think your cakes are just too cute to not have one on the table at her shower!! And there will be alot of people there, so it would be great advertisement for you! The shower is July 18th at the church. Let me know... You can email me at JenniferBoggs@inlandkwfn.com if you are interested. We love your topsy turvy cakes, and she is going with similar colors from her wedding... with chocolate browns, teal, greens and blues... let me know what you think! If you want to just call me, my cell is 909-957-8561. Thanks Katie... love ya!

Brooke Morgan said...

I happened to stop by and look again, just to see if I was missing some updates! :) LOL! (hint, hint).. but couldn't help but laugh at the first line (about your title)... Amazing how life takes a turnaround, huh?? :)

Brooke Morgan said...

I happened to stop by and look again, just to see if I was missing some updates! :) LOL! (hint, hint).. but couldn't help but laugh at the first line (about your title)... "NO WAY... NO HOW" :) Amazing how life takes a turnaround, huh?? :)