About Me

My photo
Rialto, Ca, United States

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

Well at least I HOPE that is the case with you my wonderful readers.
I have to apologize for being so bad about keeping up with the blogging world.
Our life has been flying by so quickly that when I do find time to sit down and look at my laptop...I end up falling asleep.

Alot has happened since my last blog. Trystan's actual 1st birthday has come and gone (Oct. 2nd), Phillip and I took a business trip to Columbus, Oh (Oct 3rd thru the 7th) and we've just ended a FABULOUS Choir Clinic with Sis. Doretha Jones (Oct.11th thru the 14th). And tonite, I am sitting at home with a sick little girl.

So, I've been thinking alot about the holidays and how we spend sooo much money on gifts and whatnot for those we love. Trying to be a "Good Gazelle" I am trying to think of creative ways to have a WONDERFUL Christmas with those I love and give "Creative yet Inexpensive" gifts.
I'd love some feedback from you, my readers. Give me ideas, thoughts, fun things to do.

I'm posting some pictures from our Ohio trip and maybe just a few other various ones I thought you would like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last year we gave everyone a 12 month calendar that was personalized with pictures of our family for each month. I’m not sure if they enjoyed it or not but they only cost $9.99 at Staples. You take a lot of pictures so you would have know problem finding 12. They turned out very nice, even with me on them!